Membership Application and Volunteer form
1. The knowledge that your membership is helping to maintain and improve the "The Little Miami State Park" for future generations.
2. Gratifying volunteer opportunities as a trail adopter.
3. Leadership opportunities through service on our Board of Directors.
4. Invitations to FLMSP-sponsored programs and events, including the Quarterly General Membership Meetings.
5. The satisfaction of knowing that you are protecting the trail you use and enjoy.
6. The camaraderie of others who share your interests and goals.
7. A year-long subscription to the Friend's e-mail newsletters and other e-mail communications.
Junior - Individuals 15 years old or younger. No voting privileges.
Individual - Open to any interested individuals at least 16 years of age.
Family - Open to any group of persons living together as a family. Family membership has a maximum of two (2) votes per family.
Association - Open to any group, club or association, desiring to support the Friends of The Little Miami State Park.
Corporate - Open to any business or firm interested in supporting the activities and ideas of the Friends of The Little Miami State Park.
Life - Open to individuals that have performed exceptional services, supporting the Group or the Little Miami State Park. Election to this membership class is achieved by a majority vote of the members at a quarterly meeting.
Honorary - Open to individuals who are prohibited from becoming full members, due to "conflict of interest" rules. Honorary members shall have no voting privileges.
All members have one vote unless otherwise specified